Registration fees range from $65 for masters to $1 each for children under 12, who will also be recognized for their participation. Registrations are non-refundable.
- Lots are 20×20; Work must be confined in given boundaries
- No sand may be added or removed.
- Extra water to wet sand is permissible.
- Tools and forms of any sort may be used in the process of construction, but may in no way support the sculpture.
- Decorations such as pendants, toy soldiers or ornaments natural to the design may be used but should not detract from the design, camouflage or in any way support the structure.
- Any materials left on the beach MUST be 100% non-toxic, biodegradable and earth-friendly.
- Children’s category: One adult may assist with initial digging, not with sculpting.
- All TEAMS MUST HAVE FUN!! HINT: The judges watch for how much fun you’re having and how much you’re entertaining the crowd, as well as your sculpting.
Sorry; online registration has closed.
If you prefer, you may send your registration information and payment to:
SandSations Long Beach
Po Box 896
Long Beach WA 98631