Registration fees range from $65 for masters to $1 each for children under 12, who will also be recognized for their participation. Registrations are non-refundable.
- Lots are 20×20; Work must be confined in given boundaries
- No sand may be added or removed.
- Extra water to wet sand is permissible.
- Tools and forms of any sort may be used in the process of construction, but may in no way support the sculpture.
- Decorations such as pendants, toy soldiers or ornaments natural to the design may be used but should not detract from the design, camouflage or in any way support the structure.
- Any materials left on the beach MUST be 100% non-toxic, biodegradable and earth-friendly.
- Children’s category: One adult may assist with initial digging, not with sculpting.
- All TEAMS MUST HAVE FUN!! HINT: The judges watch for how much fun you’re having and how much you’re entertaining the crowd, as well as your sculpting.
If you prefer, you may send your registration information and payment to:
SandSations Long Beach
Po Box 896
Long Beach WA 98631